Wednesday 9 November 2011

Frustrations

Hate to moan, but hell it's my blog so who cares, but what a mixed week. For a week 3 it's been challenging because I have pushed myself harder than ever under treatment and been frustrated I cannot achieve as much as I want. I should probably be chuffed I have managed so much but instead I am annoyed how I still feel held back. I am such high maintanence!

We had a fireworks party over at neighbours which we all enjoyed, was godfather at a best friends baby's baptism in London and had two full days of meetings at work - first full days since chemo started.

And it's only Wednesday night!

Looking forward to the weekend, getting my chemo out of the way and looking forward best I can. I am so glad Tuesday's is the last. I am sick of the drugs, sick of the tiredness, sick of putting Clare through the stress of picking me up with the kids cos I can't drive, sick of those hospital beds, the smell, the food, every little detail of the experience of being in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment