Tuesday 22 November 2011

Award winner

Last night I attended an awards event hosted by luekemia and lymphoma research in London. My friend Jon was invited for his run and he kindly asked me to join him.

What a great evening. Great to see so many great fundraisers, drink champagne with Jon with an amazing view of London and event better Jon won an award for his run. Alastair Campbell presented it to him as well! It was very bizarre hear Alastair Campbell talk about me, Criterion Games and baby Lily. Was great to see Jon up there get the award. Great job!

The whole thing really inspired me for my own biking charity event next year and I have a contact at the charity now who will help me get this organised.

In other news it's achy week and so far I am not feeling too bad despite my night out. Took the last of my drugs this morning as well so threw the pharmacy paper bag in the bin with an amazing sense of pleasure! Another milestone met. Just over 1 week until my scan!

No comments:

Post a Comment